Saturday 4 September 2010

Tschüß Mexiko!

I'm sorry I haven't wrote too much but I've been either too busy or too lazy to write. Anyway this is just a quick post. My last in Mexico actually, because I'm LEAVING TODAY!

Yes I'm leaving for the airport in about an hour and then I'm off to Deutschland! Wish me luck because I'm really nervous! And sad. I'm toooo sad about leaving. Yesterday I had my goodbye party with my family and closest friends, and when everyone was leaving I cried too much. So much that when I woke up today I had still puffy eyes :(

I can't even imagine how's it gonna be when I say goodbye to my parents.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I'm leaving and starting this adventure!
Next post I write I'll be in Germany! I hope I can write when I get there but I can't promise anything since I'm not taking a laptop.

Until then,
Tschüß!

No comments:

Post a Comment