Tuesday 20 July 2010

Deutsche Musik ♪

Okay. First of all, as I said on my last post, my German sucks so I don't even know if the title of the post is well written. :/

But anyways, I never said this but I love music. I mean, I'm not a musician or anything but I just love listening to it! I also love foreign languages. So what can be better than listening to music in other languages? :D

Here's my first look into German music:



The song's called 'Symphonie' by Silbermond, a German band. I've heard some other songs by them but this one's my favorite so I posted it. I wanted to post the official video of the song, but I couldn't find it. :/

So, as my poor German slowly improves, I start to understand some words, even some sentences! :D But here you can find the lyrics with transaltion.

It was a short post, but I hope you enjoyed the song. :)

2 comments: