Thursday 8 July 2010

"Getting there means leaving things behind"

I just wanted to share this with all of you. Right after I wrote my last post this morning, I was listening to music and a song came on my iPod. It's called "Starts With Goodbye" by Carrie Underwood. I love that song, and I know the lyrics by heart, but to be honest I had never payed much attention to them.. until today. It was really weird, because as I said, I heard it like 5 minutes after I published the post, and what I had wrote was still on my mind, and well for all of those who haven't heard the song, it described pretty much how I felt when I wrote my post! Of course it was in a more poetic way, but it was still what I was thinking! (except for the beginning of the song.)

So I invite you to listen to the song and read the lyrics:

No comments:

Post a Comment